- I’ve had 10 jobs and started working at age 12. That is not including side jobs like babysitting, mowing lawns and shoveling snow for people. I feel like that number is so high because I usually worked 2 jobs instead of 1. I like to view it as a good thing because I got experience in a lot of different areas
- I have social anxiety. Ok so I was never professionally diagnosed with this but I have so many symptoms of it that started when I was a pretty young kid and that I still struggle with so I feel like this is the best way to explain it for now. For example, I have to hype myself up before going into a store alone because I’m so scared and I hate being outdoors during the day because people can see me.
- I rarely ever wear makeup. I honestly wish I was that girl who was amazing at makeup and wore it a lot but I just don’t care enough to put the effort into learning. My usual look is mascara and chap stick or matte lip gloss if I want to look like I tried. But I appreciate when I’m all dressed up and feelin myself just as much as the next person.
- I love airplanes. Like I really really love them. There’s an airshow in Oshkosh, WI every year that I attend if I can and my favorite plane to see there is the F/A-18 Super Hornet. I love flying on planes, especially over cities at night, and I’ve always wanted to ride in a helicopter and go sky diving. My perfect date would be laying in the back of a truck somewhere near an airport and watching planes take off and land (while sipping wine and eating snacks of course).
- My husband and I have 2 pet turtles.
- My current celebrity crushes are Michael B Jordan and Zendaya.
- I’m the only kid in my family who lives out of state. It kind of sucks because I can’t see my siblings as often as I would like but moving away helped me grow into who I am today so I’m glad I did it.
- I currently live in Illinois but have lived in Wisconsin and Iowa also.
Leave me a fun fact about you!